• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : [Officiel] Le coin des collectionneurs

DébutPage précedente
«1  ... 20812082208320842085208620872088208920902091  ... 2159»
Page suivanteFin
apff apff
MP
Niveau 10
13 mars 2013 à 20:42:05

Fef', demain, ou ce WE

thedav-gameurzz thedav-gameurzz
MP
Niveau 7
13 mars 2013 à 20:44:49

apfff si tu peut en avoir fait un course v

B_Boy_Lil_Shark B_Boy_Lil_Shark
MP
Niveau 10
13 mars 2013 à 20:46:48

On peut faire la version Test, histoire de l'avoir en premium ? :bave:

thedav-gameurzz thedav-gameurzz
MP
Niveau 7
13 mars 2013 à 20:47:38

desoler du double post mon ordi a buger bizarement :doute:

bref

apff fait un course en solo et apres fait redifusion et ya le mode photo pour les standard aussi :ok:

apff apff
MP
Niveau 10
13 mars 2013 à 21:15:35

TheDav-Gameurzz, je le sais, je suis pas teubé comme Fef' :noel:

Mais j'ai pas que ça a faire!

apff apff
MP
Niveau 10
14 mars 2013 à 17:18:54

Ford GT Matech by apff
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/11/1363277763-circuit-de-la-sarthe-2009.jpg
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/11/1363277760-circuit-de-la-sarthe-2009-1.jpg

Camaro SS Special Edge
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/11/1363277758-hangar-red-bull-7.jpg

RedBull X1 5G
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/11/1363277760-hangar-red-bull-7-1.jpg

Redbull X1 JP Flag
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/11/1363277763-kyoto-gion.jpg

Ferrari 330 P4 équipe nationale belge by apff
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/11/1363277779-murs-fortifies-d-ahrweiler.jpg
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/11/1363277779-murs-fortifies-d-ahrweiler-1.jpg

Camry fantasy
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/11/1363277776-superspeedway-daytona.jpg
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/11/1363277775-superspeedway-daytona-1.jpg

FerrariF70 FerrariF70
MP
Niveau 10
14 mars 2013 à 18:29:19

Pas mal la Camry :noel:

TheDeadStar TheDeadStar
MP
Niveau 10
15 mars 2013 à 19:59:32

Faut de l'imagination pour voir la Matech mais... :hap:

apff apff
MP
Niveau 10
15 mars 2013 à 21:31:05

De derrière et de profil, ça passe, mais il manque les bandes blanches... et ça j'y peut rien.

[_aymeric92i_] [_aymeric92i_]
MP
Niveau 10
15 mars 2013 à 22:15:14

Fume un bon bédo et c'est pas une matech que tu va croire voir mais une R4L :noel:

TheDeadStar TheDeadStar
MP
Niveau 10
15 mars 2013 à 23:40:04

Ou un Dumbo qui roule grâce à ses p*tain d'oreilles :hap:

apff apff
MP
Niveau 10
17 mars 2013 à 22:09:19

Hello!
A part les Prius et la CR-Z TC, il y a quoi comme caisse hybride dans GT5? Je veux me faire une 908 HY, mais je sais pas encore avec quoi...

suomi1 suomi1
MP
Niveau 38
17 mars 2013 à 23:31:56

Tu as la Honda Insight LS '09 mais je crois que c'est tout..

TheDeadStar TheDeadStar
MP
Niveau 10
18 mars 2013 à 00:11:26

La Mitsu pourrie iMiev ? :hap:

A moins qu'elle soit full elec :hap:

MP
Niveau 10
18 mars 2013 à 00:25:39

La iMiev est full elec :ok:

apff apff
MP
Niveau 10
18 mars 2013 à 19:32:48

Donc à part la Insight et la Prius, vous êtes d'accord qu'il n'y a pas d'hybride?

La puissance n'est pas un problème, du moment que ça fonctionne au l'électricité et à l'essence.

apff apff
MP
Niveau 10
18 mars 2013 à 19:39:59

Dome va créer une nouvelle routière!
Dans le même esprit que la Lotus 7, la KTM Xbow, les différentes Radical et la dome Zero, ça devrait être un petit proto fermé...
http://www.dome.co.jp/news/news/dt_123.html

:d) Trad by google trad depuis le japonais... J'ai mis en anglais par ce que de japonais à français, c'est encore moins compréhensible que de japonais à anglais!
Mar.18.2013 NEWS RELEASE
"on the development of road-going sports car"

The "Dome Co., Ltd.", we aim to inform the completion of the fiscal year 2015, since the start of the development of road-going sports car.

This sports car is intended to be developed as a hobby at the end of the Minoru Hayashi, as Minoru Hayashi itself to build a car is a hobby that building is a purpose, consider also sell do not believe that business as well as not supported.
However, it does not make sense over a sports car, not Hashirimawareru freely on public roads, ancient - we are thinking about conscious Revenge of the "Dome" zero, get numbers in the normal way and you want to achieve.

So, say you sports car what, precisely, this time, I want my Maker in the chassis, body in various styles that can bodywork bare chassis that, in other words, I am making at the age of 20 It is a concept similar to the evolution of "MACRANSA" was, on a bare chassis, even me - I made ​​a sports car design that was devoted to run the theme of "naughty", and once again I dream of the "Dome" zero .
However, because there is a possibility that presence of the chassis is a protagonist that style has become stereotypes and that's it becomes dilute, another one, a sports car of beautiful designs stand out on the theme of "brilliant" at the same time I believe produced, I want to announce that a set of three.
But I'm a brilliant design styling so weak, I'm going to ask for help from designers such as graduation Dome has been working abroad.

There is a change still because it is out now, we are a basic layout, as a specification at this stage, where the carbon-monocoque, FR, V6, 2-seater, WB2700mm, 4270mm length, 1920mm overall width, and 900kg vehicle weight is.
There is no need to be kept secret at all about the whole picture, I'm going to go to the next website and the public we gradually masses.

Until now, in the Dome've been building a variety of cars, racing cars degrees of freedom is low is dominated by aerodynamic and regulation, but also in relation to other vehicles, in recent years, the intention of the client will be strongly reflected roughly build a car that has been suppressed degrees of freedom is low because was followed, Just when I was enthusiastic about making freely restraint, over the course of its history, sports cars referred to as "ISAKU" the code developed in-house is to the GT-300 from GTA which also Although the idea of the mother chassis that has been proposed has been instantiated because it was the lack of consultation participation vehicle, you have come to talk selfish wanting to develop, but no budget.
However, we'll develop the chassis and carbon-monocoque for F4 by investing their own expense and for the activation of admission formula, from the experience that was not returned only rebound from the field cooperation service like that for some reason for I Was refused and turned away, tenacious demands from the President of the GTA has continued, I have slid the mouth about the possibility of diversion of chassis ISAKU catapult.
Monocoque chassis is ISAKU, exactly from that moment, vision GT300 using it turned into a fait accompli, finally, it's a FR too! You will not be able to secure the area door sufficient as road car I started to say or stuffed with V8 or aspects monocoque from the higher from the point of view of safety when it comes to racing cars, after all, a large enough it could become a product of compromise is becoming as a result of putting the cart before the horse and it turns out that the restrictions, so there is no spare capacity to develop two Saritote, my way, but I strongly compromise significantly in concept sports car that utilizes a chassis derived from the racing car the results are becoming.

So, despite have created an environment dedicated to making sports cars ultimate cleanse themselves at a distance from the racing industry, he had become the cult race again lately, the DTM It is a feeling because they remain thoughts on the principle Haigai of racing in Japan, such as the order in a foreign country the FN opened its doors to the FIA GT-3 is introduced, wanting a stir things at least, that was poked pot that I.
We are currently deployed battle layout fierce millimeter before the drawing between me and the developers mother chassis, apparently, making dream car for whatever they want to do is likely to end in a dream again, in any from and build the last car, the car you ignore, such as public reputation, my own want to ride the most, well, I'm enthusiastic about creating like it towards the pass than in the city behind the wheel the car a "naughty" you.

Because it is also the name pending formal code number also developed "ISAKU" in the first place, including that area, in order, the development process will be informed by the home page.

Image illustration of a sports car that was devoted to run the theme of "naughty"

My sports car of type "naughty" in charge, aims to shape generally like the design. When you think of a sports car as a sex toy, and ultimately will, I will surely end up in LOTUS 7.
But failed almost always when you challenge the concept designers like that LOTUS 7 version now, it can escape rather than LOTUS 7 is the ultimate form, and create a design for the purpose probably because become. It may be located in the spell of the LOTUS 7 also this design, at the age of 18, making the car look LOTUS 7 (the Hayashi Racing) has own based Ponkotsu Maurice Minor Masakazu Hayashi cousin but do not deny, now, as I woke up to this is the fact that it is in the form of a car that I most want to build. This illustration is a stage of the image still, now, but to raise the degree of perfection of styling, basically the chassis so the project leading role, in fact, it is focused most on beauty functional chassis . The goal is would be wearing a cowl beautiful kind, has been pursuing the functional beauty to say that they complacently looking at the chassis naked Remove the cowl and return to the garage, this is the stage now, we are layout So happy to announce at a later date.

Minoru Hayashi Dome Special Advisor, Inc.

TheDeadStar TheDeadStar
MP
Niveau 10
18 mars 2013 à 21:23:07

DAT PAVAY

GOOGLE TRAD

:hap:

MP
Niveau 10
18 mars 2013 à 21:29:51

OMFG, c'est cette horreur qu'ils veulent faire ? :ouch:

apff apff
MP
Niveau 10
18 mars 2013 à 21:31:23

Moteur central avant les gars, mode Panoz :fou:

DébutPage précedente
Page suivanteFin
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
Meilleures offres
PS3 38.00€ PS3 274.55€
Marchand
Supports
Prix
La vidéo du moment