• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : Car Parking Multiplayer Hack IOS cheats all cars unblocked money glitch

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Capae837 Capae837
MP
Niveau 1
09 juin 2021 à 11:12:33

Car Parking Multiplayer Hack IOS cheats all cars unblocked money glitch

https://yintamod.xyz/car-parking-multiplayer/

I've been playing this Car Parking Multiplayer hack iOS for a while and I'm starting to really enjoy it. Graphics are not terrible, and games are good. I really like that you can adjust and customize the car. I also like to buy and sell other people's cars online. However, some improvements are needed. I've been cheated recently. I think we need to add a trading option to the game. I've seen many times that people want to exchange vehicles with others. However, they usually don't do that, otherwise they will be cheated. This is because there is no trading option, so you have to sell the car to the other party. This could lead them to simply leave the race with their new car. It did happen to me recently. A player and I like each other's cars and want to trade. I sold the car first, and then he left the race. The player's name is "Car Parking Multiplayer mod" and he is trading with me for a McLaren P1. I sold him a converted Lamborghini urus. I didn't have a car then. He has two good cars now. This led to my second and final improvement: a reporting system. Players should be able to report hackers, swindlers and people who use swearing. Developers, please consider adding these two features, OK? I believe it will make the experience of using the game better. You need to have a real school, you need to be able to customize your own personality, more SUVs, you need to be able to exercise in the gym, you need to have a real restaurant, they need to be children, different kinds of dogs, you need to be able to refuel, buy your food, eat, sleep and play with dogs, you need to have a big choice to choose your own house, custom furniture, work to do, an airport, You can fly to the other side of the map. There should be a radio in the Car Parking Multiplayer cheats money glitch. You should be able to pick up dogs and babies. Different weather, actually can shower and flush. Pick your own clothes, go on TV, make phone calls, go to the hospital to pick up patients. There should be a goal, there should be different holiday updates, more traffic not just on the freeway, such as in subdivision and longer red lights on the road, turn signals need to be automatically turned off, doors and luggage need to be opened, TV can be turned on in the car, grandma and grandfather and in their houses, real driving or convenient food, Nail salon girls can get their nails to do, a day care, a playground, a mall, you can buy things, you can make your own food, huge hotel, please consider these, it will make the game better, I will enjoy the way more!! Thank you very much! Hope a new update comes out soon with some of my ideas!! Please read!!!!!!

Johnkingmill Johnkingmill
MP
Niveau 1
11 mai 2024 à 20:29:17

I'm enjoying Car Parking Multiplayer, but it needs a trading feature to prevent cheating. Adding a reporting system would also help with hackers and bad behaviour. More customization options for characters and cars, along with new activities and features like airports and weather effects, would make the game even better. visit Car Parking Multiplayer All Cars: https://cpmapk.com/car-parking-multiplayer-all-cars/

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment